Ghanaian contemporary Afrobeats vocalist and lyricist, Paul Andrew Nii Darko, otherwise called, Darkovibes, is eager to impart new music to his abounding fans.

Following the arrival of the hit single," Je'Mapelle", with Nigerian vocalist, Davido, and a while later, "Desire", Darkovibes has arisen with another delivery named "Blissful Day" supplemented by creation from the particularly gifted maker, P.Priime.

About the tune, Darkovibes made sense of that, "Cheerful Day causes me to want to take an expressway journey with a delightful lady close by partaking in that energy and great organization."

That's what he added "I travel a ton, and perform to various crowds. My way of life plays certainly played a part in the manner I made this tune".

Speaking on working with Darkovibes, P. Priime said, "Darkovibes is effectively perhaps of the most capable performer I've been honored to work with. He is generally in the studio prepared to work. "Happy Day" was recorded while we were on a holiday in Ada, in Ghana."

"Happy Day" is accompanied by a chic stylishly pleasing music video which will initiate the excursion to the arrival of his eagerly awaited EP, " Buti fly". I can hardly trust that my fans will hear this one! I feel like my sound has improved and I've grown a great deal artistically," Darkovibes added with respect to his upcoming EP which is planned for discharge in the not so distant future.

Darkovibes displays a fantastic interpretation of multilingualism on "Happy Day" as he easily streams over a snazzy afrobeat production by singing in Ga, Twi and Pidigin.

It's a "Happy Day" for the hair-raising Ghanaian superstar, Darkovibes! The tune is accessible on all advanced web based platforms and its music video is out now on YouTube.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post