Artist KiDi has uncovered that he felt humiliated, miserable and crushed after individuals started taking out his "unseemly" old tweets.

Talking on Sunrise Hitz on Hitz Fm, the 'Contact It' hitmaker expressed that before the occurrence on Wednesday night, he was not in a decent mental state when he was hit with the tweets and reactions that followed.

"So I was at that point managing a ton… I didn't have the opportunity to inhale and reset… I recollect when it happened I was having my EP listening meeting. I really needed to leave in it," he told Andy Dosty.

That's what KiDi added "I separated in individuals, it was only a ton for me, so I needed to leave and return home. I had a truly humiliated outlook on every last bit of it," he added.

The 'Gyal Dem Sugar' hitmaker added that despite the fact that there is not a remotely good reason for his past tweets some of them overwhelmed him since he was unable to recall thinking of them.

This comes after his old tweets - which reemerged on Wednesday - saw him swipe at previous Presidents John Mahama, John Agyekum Kufour and President Akufo-Addo.

He likewise straightforwardly discussed his "relationship" with Network program have Anita Akuffo back in elementary school and numerous others that individuals see as hostile.

He likewise offered remarks about television moderator Deferral, entertainers John Dumelo, Yvonne Nelson and Jackie Appiah.

KiDi apologized to people in general conceding that at the time he was youthful as well as uninformed and didn't grasp the repercussions of his words and activities.


"I tweeted things that were unseemly and heartless. As I mature, I came to be very remorseful of these activities and what they meant for the gatherings in question," the 'Gyal Dem Sugar' hitmaker composed.


Opening up on how he has become a greatly improved individual KiDi said that "a ton of the things and values we hold now, we needed to carry on with specific things in life to show up at this spot that we will be, we needed to forget a ton of things we grew up with and relearn specific things to likewise realize that this isn't not a problem."


The vocalist added that he trusts the famous people whom he expounded on would comprehend his old tweets don't address who he is today personally.


"I'm speculating and trusting that they realize that this was a youthful silly kid. I wasn't even KiDi was Nana Dwamena who just had a telephone and was getting rowdy so I'm trusting they can see through that and realize that I wasn't all the individual I was at that point," he said KiDi added that "you live, we commit the errors, we learn through them and through learning, we become better individuals."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post